FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Wake Up Wednesday

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wake Up Wednesday

Sorry I am a little late tonight, we were traveling. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Just think in a few days it will be a new year. I am so glad that you are here sharing with us and I look forward to sharing lots of new projects in 2016.

 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel




**************************************************



We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had  398 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.



            



          


               


                 


                    


               


          


                  


           


                  


                 


                


This weeks 
Featured Bloggers



Have you jumped on the quinoa bandwagon yet? This gluten-free, high fiber, complete protein of a grain has become mainstream and quite popular over the last couple of years, especially among vegans and hipster people like me. Nevertheless, it's been a fairly recent addition to my menu plan, and so far I've only used it as a savoury replacement for rice or pasta.



Homemade Peppermint Lotion Bars! Homemade lotion bars are a wonderful way to condition your skin and impart a fresh, light scent.  As you rub the bar across your skin, body heat gently melts it until it absorbs. This leaves it soft and supple, without giving as thick a layer as lotion does. 



The past week and a half has been one huge emotional roller coaster for me and my family. My sister has a terminal illness. She has had it since birth and it has progressively gotten worse over the years. Last Tuesday evening, we got a call. It was a hospital saying they had a set of lungs for her. By Wednesday, she was in surgery for the transplant. 
My sister and I are incredibly close.



Hello everyone!  Today is a big day--I'm finally sharing the room reveal that I've been working on for the last few months.  I had a lot of fun with this room (how can designing a sweet nursery not be fun??).  It turned out much differently than my original plans, but I'm very happy with how it all came together.



Nuts and Berries is a light, fruity cocktail. Perfect for practically any season. It uses hazelnut liqueur, raspberry liqueur, and almond milk. 

I don’t remember how, but Zach discovered this nuts and berries cocktail while we were in college and it’s one of his favorite things. (In fact, most of his favorite cocktails involve milk or cream, somehow.) It’s easy to make and it doesn’t require much alcohol, so you’ll get more for the money you spend.

It’s also quite tasty.



Making Monkey Bread has kind have been a family tradition in our household. I’ve been making it ever since I was a little girl, baking with my grandma. I used to love making it because I could get my hands dirty, and it was so fun smooshing the dough into the pan. It was the best, man!



Hey there! Welcome to my Christmas home tour for 2015. This tour is going to be on the smaller side this year. As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I’m posting this way late this year due to a lot of great and unexpected opportunities with the blog, which has been wonderful! But it was also due to a lack of planning on my part, which is not so wonderful. The silver lining is that I have learned a LOT about blogging this year, and I am excited to tackle the next year with a solid plan in place!



Hello everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the Mitten Drive CAL. If you are just beginning, be sure to join the Facebook Group. This charitable CAL is organized by the lovely Sonya from Blackstone Designs. We all love to crochet, so why not make a huge pile of mittens to donate to people in need!? Along with these Snowfall Crochet Mittens, you will also get 14 other FREE mitten patterns! Be sure to check each of them out, they are all so lovely (scroll to the bottom). And don’t forget to check out the nice and easy PDF download (also at the bottom). 



This Sugar Cookie Bread Pudding is ridiculously good!  Top with whipped cream and sprinkles for the perfect treat with your morning coffee!  This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.



The Grinch is a mean one. He doesn’t like Christmas nor does he like cookies. And that is ENTIRELY OKAY. Because, that means more cookies for you and me! SCORE! So let’s whip a batch of Crinkly, Cranky, Grinch Cookies in his honor and devour them! Sound good? I think so too!



 Wake Up Wednesday Linky


---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.


1 comment :

  1. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...