FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Wake Up Wednesday

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wake Up Wednesday

It's Easter week and I hope you have some time to stop by and share with us. Have a blessed Easter.

 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel

***********************

**************************************************


We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had 488 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.



            



               


                    


               


          


                  



                  

                 


                

This weeks 
Featured Bloggers




How did I Spring back into getting my Repurpose groove on for Frugal Décor Tuesday? With some pallet wood scraps, thrifty metal garden hook, mini galvanized bucket and an iron Vintage Garden Faucet Hook that I had in my stash.



Welcome back to another Dose of DIY where a group of us get together and share some creative and inspiring themed ideas.  Today we will be sharing  ideas “Decorating with Eggs Real or Faux”  Just in time for Spring. With Easter coming yearly this year, I am sure you will find something here to inspire you.  Today I will be sharing my Egg Succulent Spring Centerpiece.  Be sure to check out at the end of this post for more inspiration on decorating  with eggs.

Soft and doughy flatbreads that are full of fresh flavors like cilantro and creamy avocado. Vegan, whole-grain, and perfect for topping with your favorite spreads, dips, and proteins! These Cilantro Avocado Flatbreads come together in under 20 minutes and are the perfect foundation to base a weeknight meal around. Tacos, falafels, wraps, gyros…the possibilities are endless!


Ever since getting back from Haven last year I have been slightly obsessed with concrete.  There were these guys there from Buddy Rhodes and they did some of the most Ah-Maz-Ing concrete work. They specialized in countertops, but some of their art pieces and furniture were so fantastic I haven’ stopped thinking about it since then. 




This past weekend I visited a flea market held at one of my favorite shops, Merchant Square, in Chandler, AZ.  This store has over 200 merchants selling their vintage wares and I have always found the most unique treasures.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...