FFf Eclectic Red Barn: My Valentine White Box

Sunday, February 12, 2017

My Valentine White Box

I don't decorate a lot for Valentine's Day. A few things here and there. When my neighbor was throwing out this white box, I knew it would make a nice Valentine decoration. 

Eclectic Red Barn: Rescued white box from garbage
The box was beat up, but I loved it. I didn't even want to paint it. I just cleaned it up.
Eclectic Red Barn: White box with three sections
 It didn't clean up too much, but that is OK. 

I needed flowers and some vases that would fit into the compartments.

I found one small vase that would fit into the smaller compartment. Fortunately, my Crepe Myrtle was blooming and they are pink so they will fit for Valentine's Day.


Eclectic Red Barn: White box with small vase, flowers and a fabric heart
My husband had given me this heart-shaped Dachshund tied to a package on my birthday. If you follow me, you know I have three Dachshunds. 

I also had a square vase for the larger compartment.


Eclectic Red Barn: White box with square vase and flowers

Eclectic Red Barn: White box with square vase, heart and flowers

 I found a little vase for the second small compartment so all compartments were filled.

Eclectic Red Barn: White box with square vase, heart and Crepe Myrtle flowers

I guess it isn't a truly a Valentine display, but I love flowers and my little Dachshund heart gives it my special Valentine  touch. 
Eclectic Red Barn: White box with square vase, heart and Crepe Myrtle flowers

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.

The post Valentine White Box first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
Inspire Me Monday{nifty button}Life on Lakeshore Drive blog buttonShare your Wonderful content at Wonderful Wednesday! #wonderfulwednesday #party #linkywow-me_thumb1_thumb1Your Whims WednesdayOnce you link-up, don't forget to nab our Happy Now button!grab button for Our Three Peas



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...