FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Glazed Pumpkin Buttermilk Donuts

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Glazed Pumpkin Buttermilk Donuts

                 

pumpkin dounts, glazed buttermilk dounts
Glazed Pumpkin Buttermilk Donuts
I just returned from visiting my children and grand kids in Vermont. The weather was great - warm during the day, with no humidity' and cool crisp evenings. I arrived home to cooler weather as well, so when I saw this recipe for glazed pumpkin donuts, I thought they would be great for this cool weather day. 

I don't make sweets too often, but these were calling me. They were easy to make and turned out great. I got them off of Pinerest at Barefoot and Baking.


So if you are looking for a tasty treat, you should try these. I sent a large plate of them with my husband into the office, that way I wouldn't have many to eat. I also froze some; they seem to freeze well. 

pumpkin donuts, glazed buttermilk donuts
Glazed Pumpkin Donuts on a Pumpkin Plate


mulit-colored pumpkin plates
Pumpkin Plates
 
I have these great pumpkin plates that I got in Vermont. The store had lovely items including many different pottery pieces. When I bought them, I wasn't sure how often I would use them. As it turns out, I use them a lot; I get them out in September and use them until after Thanksgiving. They came in three colors so I bought two of each. The only sad part is that the store closed before I could buy some of their other products.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...