FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Stardom Crafts Liquid Chalk Markers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Stardom Crafts Liquid Chalk Markers

Stardom Crafts sent me a box of liquid chalk markers to review. All comments are my own.

I must admit that I was rather excited about this one. I wanted to see how and where I could use them. The colors were amazing and I tried them on several materials to see how they responded.

Liquid Chalk Markers

They can be used on glass, plastic, metal, glossy boards, LED boards, and non-porous surfaces. So my first project was on a ceramic flower pot, porous surface - I had to try. I used the bright orange and thought about coloring in various sections like I did the bottom, but I thought I would use up too much of the marker and I was only testing this. 
Ceramic pot decorated with chalk markers
It was interesting after the marker had dried and I wanted to see if it would come off. I was playing with the row that I filled in around the top. It was almost like water colors, how I could blend it. I need to try something else and try blending some colors.

The next surface I tried was glass - wine bottles. I had these blue wine bottles and thought they would be great for the 4th.
 
I painted white stars on the bottles. You can easily wipe them off if you want to change your theme. I will show you more about the 4th of July project in my next post.

The third test was on wood. Nothing special this time, I just wanted to see how they worked on wood. Great!
I really like these markers. They work well on all surfaces that I have tried. There is so much potential here. Thinking of a plastic or metal project to test next.

The colors are wonderful and they wash off easily with water. They are also non-toxic.
Liquid chalk marker colors
When you first use a marker, you need to shake it. Then you press down on the tip and the ink flows down to the tip and you are ready to create.
point of marker
If you are looking for some liquid chalk markers, I highly recommend these. So many possibilities. 
Stardom Crafts
You can find these markers on Amazon.




Linking to these parties:
 What did you makeThursday Favorite Things ButtonHome Matters Linky Party - Grab Button

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...