FFf Eclectic Red Barn: What are Candle Cozies?

Monday, February 22, 2016

What are Candle Cozies?

What are Candle Cozies?
  
So glad you asked that question. They are cute little crocheted sleeves that fit around small glass candle holders.

Eclectic Red Barn: Candle Cozies :Could you use a little spring decor, cute favors, tealight holders?  You can get a free crochet pattern to create your own
 
They come in multiple colors that you can use for springtime, Easter or just added to your home decor.


You could even use them as favors or decoration. You could fill them with candy, small flowers, little tealights, or even small cupcakes. Wouldn't they be cute on a tray?


You have two options to get your own cozies:
  1. A pattern to make your own cozies (click on the picture below) or 
  2. I can make them for you.
Free Pattern to Make Candle Cozies


You don't crochetNo problem, I can make them for you. I will provide a set of three different color cozies (the candle holders are NOT included) for $5. You may pick the colors you want.  Just email me or comment below and I will be in touch.

I have a complete tutorial on How to make the YoYos that I use on the front of the cozies here.




The post Candle Cozies: Make or Buy first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn

Linking to these parties:
”Photobucket”border=”0"ShowTellx640Project Inspired Weekly Link Party at Cupcakes and CrinolineLink your latest projects at my Inlinkz Create Link Inspire Linky Party. Each week I feature DIY Craft projects that will get your creative juices flowing.The Scoop Link PartyCreate It Thursday #147

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...